Qoppa Software, founded in Atlanta, GA USA in 2002, develops and delivers high-end libraries and applications to work with PDF documents.
We specialize in high quality PDF solutions that are widely portable. This has led to our delivering many developer components, applications for the desktop and workflow servers, and command line utilities that will run on any operating system, as well as apps to deliver PDF on mobile devices.
We are known for our timely, efficient support of our customers, whether they are integrators, resellers, or end users.
Qoppa solutions include:
- Java Class Libraries to incorporate PDF manipulation capabilities into applications
- Java Components to integrate PDF viewing and annotating into applications
- Command Line Tools to convert, print, or secure PDF documents
- PDF Automation Server (PAS) to automate workflows and document handling
- PDF Studio desktop tool to edit and manipulate PDF documents
- Android PDF Solutions, full-featured PDF applications for the Android platform