Qoppa Software is pleased to announce jPDFEditor, its new PDF editing component, which supports all the rendering, annotating and form filling features found in Qoppa’s other PDF components, plus more powerful editing features:
- Content Editing: the content editing tool allows users to modify the content of PDF documents:
- Copy, delete, edit, move text
- Copy, delete, move, resize images
- Copy, delete, edit, move, resize shapes, and paths
- Work with single or multiple text, image, or path objects
- Redaction: the redaction feature lets users permanently remove sensitive information from PDF documents:
- Add redaction annotations to cover an area on a page. The area can contain any PDF objects such as text, image, or shape objects.
- “Burn” the redaction annotations to remove the underlying content that intersects with the area redacted.
- Access to jPDFProcess API: jPDFEditor comes packaged with Qoppa’s jPDFProcess library, providing access to a rich API to further manipulate PDF documents programmatically.
“We expect our new PDF component, jPDFEditor, to be of great interest to document management professionals wishing to PDF-enable their DMS, ECM, and BPM systems. Developers and integrators can now deploy a powerful PDF editor in their own java and web applications and be reassured that they have the most advanced Java PDF technology and user interface available on the market.” says Gerald Holmann, Qoppa Software President.
- Form field calculations to automatically compute the value of given fields from other fields.
- Form field validation to prevent invalid data entry and ensure that all required fields are filled in.
- Form field formatting to facilitate the capture of special fields such as dates, social security numbers, postal codes, phone numbers, etc.
Time-stamping of digital signatures was added to fulfill the needs of Qoppa’s customers as many security standards now require this added level of security to encrypt administrative and legal documents. With the new 2013R1 release, it is possible to null authenticated by a trusted, independent authority. Time stamps are essentially encapsulated in another certificate signed by the authority which contains both the customer’s and the time-stamp server’s signatures.
The new release adds many other improvements and internal fixes. For more details, please visit the links below:null
- Full Release Notes for Qoppa’s Java PDF Components 2013R1
- Full Release Notes for Qoppa’s Java PDF Libraries 2013R1
- jPDFEditor Visual Component for Editing and Redacting PDFs
- Try Live Applet Demo for Editing and Redacting PDFs
ABOUT QOPPA SOFTWARE
About Qoppa Software:
Qoppa Software specializes in Java PDF library products – pure Java as well as Android Java – for developers to integrate into their own Java or web applications. Qoppa Software also offers a fully-featured PDF end-user application, a PDF server, and Android PDF apps developed on Qoppa’s own robust PDF technology.